How Does it Work?
It couldn't be simpler! We've streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while maintaining extremely accurate, real-time tracking methods. Here's how it works:
- Visitor clicks on your affiliate link published on your site, blog or Facebook page.
- The visitor's IP is logged and a cookie is placed in his or her browser to track any future purchases with our Usenet partners.
- The visitor browses Easynews, Newshosting, UsenetServer, Pure Usenet, or XLned and decides to sign up for a Usenet access plan.
- If the visitor signs up for a free trial or paid account (the order does not have to be made during the same session, as cookies are set for 15 days), the order will be registered to your affiliate account as a sale.
- As soon as the visitor becomes a paying customer, your commission will be approved.
- Get paid via check or PayPal for your commissions every month. The minimum commission payout balance is $100, which will be processed automatically at the beginning of every month. If you do not reach that commission amount in a given month, your balance will carry on to future months until you reach $100.